Point & Pay

The Point & Pay payment system is NOT for Bowling Green Municipal or Perrysburg Municipal Courts.
Please direct your payments for traffic tickets to the appropriate Municipal Court.


If you are requesting to make a payment for Court Costs or a Deposit for filing for a Common Pleas Court Case,
Please proceed below.


You are getting ready to leave Wood County Clerk of Courts website.